Packages tailored to suit you
Outdoor space: for vehicle display, plus demonstration ride and drive slots in our Demonstration Hub, if required
Indoor space: choose from either shell scheme (packages start at 4m² power and carpet included) or open space (carpet included)
A combination: packages can include both indoor and outdoor space plus ride and drive slots in our Demonstration Hub, if required
Our packages suit every budget and brand profile: you don’t have to go large to have a big presence!
Sponsor and conference supporting packages are available, just ask us.
Your stand includes:
- Your brand profile on our itthub.co.uk website as soon as you confirm your space, where you can upload company details, products and videos
- Online exhibitor portal for all the information you need for exhibiting
- Backing of our experienced team: collectively our team has over 200 years of experience in the transport and event industries. We are on hand to support you every step of the way
- The opportunity to be part of ITT Hub Net which provides a free to access online channel, 365 days a year, delivering news, opinion and insight across all relevant transport and logistics sectors
- Listing in show guides and pre-event publicity across all digital platforms
- Extensive marketing campaign across digital platforms, traditional media, virtual events, podcasts and industry collaborations
- Guest passes to the ITT Hub 2021 networking reception on day 1
ITT Hub 2021 Stand Space Pricing
- All prices are per m² excluding VAT
- Shell scheme package includes one power socket
- Standard rate applies to confirmed bookings made after 31st May 2020
- Two demonstration vehicle slots are included with outdoor vehicle sites of 500-999m²
- Four demonstration vehicle slots are included with outdoor vehicle sites of 1,000m² plus
Want to join us?
Be part of our extended pre-event marketing campaign, with all the benefits it brings to the profile of your business.
To discuss your individual requirements and reserve your place at ITT Hub 2021, contact Victoria Roberts: