Why exhibit? at ITT Hub 2021
ITT Hub 2021 will deliver on ROI
- With transport and logistics changing rapidly by alternative fuels, emissions, new technologies and energy efficiency, the event will showcase the innovation and technology which are re-shaping the sector, bringing decision makers from freight and passenger operators, transport planners and authorities, policy makers, government and non-government organisations.
- Senior decision makers from commercial vehicle fleet operators, national, regional and local government agencies, over 150 exhibitors across indoor and outdoor displays and over 100 speakers at the Future Logistics conference, will gather at the first opportunity in some while for the industry to convene face to face.
- Our multi-channel marketing campaign will reach out to the entire sector, via digital platforms, partnerships, virtual events, podcasts and videos, bringing audience engagement all year round, ultimately bringing this community to the event.
- A range of space options means you can tailor your participation to your requirements and your budgets: choose from indoor space, outdoor space and Demonstration Hub slots. The event is more flexible, more cost effective and a more realistic investment than other events, which have retained the same format for many years.
- Our high profile, free to attend Future Logistics conference from Logistics UK (the new name for FTA) offers a real draw. With over 100 thought leaders, innovators and expert speakers and an opening address from astronaut Major Tim Peake CMG, the conference will bring an influential and engaged audience drawn from across the road- based freight and public transport sectors.