Why exhibit at ITT Hub?
ITT Hub will deliver on ROI.
- With transport and logistics changing rapidly by alternative fuels, emissions, new technologies and energy efficiency, the event will showcase the innovation and technology which are re-shaping the sector.
- Featuring senior decision makers from commercial vehicle fleet operators, national, regional and local government agencies, over 150 exhibitors across indoor and outdoor displays and industry expert speakers at the Future Logistics Conference.
- Our multi-channel marketing campaign will reach out to the entire sector, via digital platforms, partnerships, virtual events, podcasts and videos, bringing audience engagement all year round, ultimately bringing this community to the event.
- Tailor your participation to your requirements and your budget: choose from indoor space, outdoor space and Demonstration Hub slots – a more flexible, more cost-effective and a more realistic investment than other events.
- Our high-profile, free to attend Future Logistics Conference from Logistics UK, with thought leaders, innovators and expert speakers and an opening address from astronaut Major Tim Peake CMG, will attract an influential and engaged audience from across the road-based freight and public transport sectors.