- You could be part of a ground-breaking new event
- With a clear focus on Innovation and technology in the road-based transport
- Featuring a major exhibition, ride and drive and conference programme
- At a purpose built, world-class UK venue
- Which is free to attend, has free parking and easy transport links
...IMAGINE NO MORE.
ITT Hub (Innovation & Technology in Transport Hub) is a new, unique event covering all aspects of the road-based transport and logistics sector.
Hybrid, electric, gas, and hydrogen powered vehicles; vans, minibuses, trucks, buses and coaches; the products, the services and the infrastructure that will support, power and finance the sector as it moves forward on the road to net zero.
Taking place for the very first time this year at Farnborough, home to the world renowned International Airshow, ITT Hub 2021 will feature the largest display of road-based transport vehicles at any trade event in the UK in 2021.
What’s more, ITT Hub 2021 will also host the FTA's Future Logistics Conference - 45 sessions across two days delivered by over 100 leading speakers, provoking ideas, exploring the future, addressing the challenges and encouraging collaboration across the industry. Major Tim Peake CMG, the first British astronaut to visit the International Space Station, will open the conference with a keynote speech.
Supported by leading companies and organisations from every part of the sector, you can’t afford not to be part of it.